- KEEN FOR COMFORT: The Durand features a contoured heel lock with an integrated PU heel cushion for maximum comfort and support while you explore the outdoors
- STAY DRY: Featuring KEEN.Dry, a proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in
- TAKE A HIKE: The KEEN Metatomical Footbed design is an internal support mechanism that is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot
- FIT YOUR FOOT: The Durand runs a 1/2 size small, so we suggest ordering a 1/2 size larger than your usual size; available in Regular and Wide
- AMERICAN BUILT: The Durand is assembled in Portland, Oregon, using the finest materials from around the world
Get comfortable, dependable support for the long haul with this waterproof hiking boot, built to resist breakdown, cushion the foot, and absorb shock no matter how far the trail takes you.