- SAFE, QUIET, AND LOW-ODOR: Durable, high-grip rubber coating prevents equipment damage and reduces noise significantly when compared to traditional steel plates. Unlike the competition, we use pure, virgin rubber that is virtually odorless and provides exceptional grip without leaving a sticky black residue.
- EASY TO LIFT AND CARRY: Comfortable triple-grip hand holds are standard on all plates over 5lbs. This makes for easy handling, loading and unloading. More grip options make these great for plate-bearing exercises too.
- NOT JUST FOR BARBELLS: While our plates are perfect for traditional barbell workouts and functional training, the tri-grip makes them easy to use for tons of other exercises. Add weight to your situps, low back extensions, overhead tricep work, you name it.
- HIGH QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Cast iron plates are coated in heavy duty, low-odor rubber with embossed red markings. The precision-machined stainless steel hubs fit perfectly on 2″ Olympic bars.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: You will LOVE your new plates or your money back. Rep Fitness is a REAL fitness equipment company located in Colorado! Our knowledgeable team of fitness enthusiasts is always here to help.
Our low-odor rubber coated Olympic weight plates are ideal for home gym and light commercial use. The rubber coating helps prevent damage to equipment, while also reducing noise in your gym. Unlike our competition’s plates, our rubber coatings are made from virgin rubber (not cheap recycled tires) so your plates won’t smell or leave a black residue on your hands.
While our plates are perfect for traditional barbell workouts and functional training, the ergonomic tri-grip makes them ideal for many other exercises. Add weight to your situps, low back extensions, overhead tricep work, you name it. These plates look great in your gym, are built to last, and won’t make your space smell like a tire factory. Plate Dimensions (width/d