- Avoid over-discharging batteries
- Charge the batteries with recommended voltages, ensure the battery can be fully charged
- Generally, recharge capacity should be 1.1 ~ 1.5 x the discharge capacity
- The effect of temperature on cycle charge voltage: – 4 mV / °C / Cell
- Length of cycle services is significantly affected by depth for discharge (primarily), along with ambient temperature, discharge rate, and the way the battery is recharged
The Renogy 12V 170AH Lithium-Iron Phosphate Battery is perfect for deep-cycle applications including cabins, solar/wind energy systems, UPS battery backups, telecommunication systems, medical equipment, and more. Unlike gel or lead-acid batteries, the Renogy LFP battery is safer, lighter, and more powerful with a long service and shelf life to boot. Invest in this sealed, maintenance-free battery for your off-grid system today!
List Price: $ 1,499.99
Price: $ 1,349.99