- We want you to be happy with your purchase so please make sure the UpWalker is right for you and your situation. Our primary concern is that the UpWalker is safe and effective for you or the loved one you’re buying it for. The following are the main reasons why some people return their UPWalker. Please carefully review each of these points to see if the UpWalker is right for you.
- 1. Too heavy or bulky for me to maneuver it. Do not buy the UpWalker if you are not of reasonable health, or if you have ataxia and/or some other mobility issues. You may not be able to handle the agility of the UpWalker. If you have to rely on your current walker for support to stand you may find it hard to control the UpWalker.
- 2. Too big or small for me or my living space. Review the size chart in the photos on the left side of the page to determine which size is suitable for your height/weight combination. Don’t buy the UpWalker if you live in a small living space or one with narrow passages or tight corners. The UpWalker is great for wide-open spaces in the outdoors or larger homes. Some find it cumbersome to maneuver in smaller apartments or houses.
- Enables users to stand upright and look ahead with better support, greater dignity, and greater confidence to walk farther and remain active. More comfortable compared to other walkers and rollators because it reduces stress and pain on joints in your wrists, back and legs
- Please see the size chart in the images on the left side of the page to determine which size is right for you based on your height and weight.
UPWalker Mobility Stand Up Walking Aid – Large Size (Upright Posture Rolling Walker With Seat)
List Price: $ 695.00
Price: $ 695.00