- Mugello fabric with fixed Nanofeel® lining, removable thermal softshell and waterproof and breatable GORE-TEX® (fixed membrane, Z-Liner construction)
- 100% waterproof and 100% ventilated. Air vents on back, 2 air intakes on chest with Velcro® closing. Adjustable waist and arm fastening with elasticized fabric.
- 4 outer pockets, 2 inside pockets and jacket-to-trousers zipper. Inner jacket can be used separately
- Reflex prints, waterproof pocket on strip and large pocket on the back.
- Cuffs with pleats that even allow the gloves to be worn inside the sleeve.
The CE-certified Strada C3 jacket has been designed for long-range rides in any climate. It is durable, waterproof, and ventilated thanks to the high performance materials used to make it: Gore Tex® membrane, durable and elastic Mugello fabric, and Nanofeel® fixed lining. The inner thermal lining can be removed and worn only in part once off the motorcycle. The garment is equipped with light and ergonomic Pro-Armor protectors that mold to the body thanks to body heat. Made by Dainese and designed by Drudi, the jacket is also available in a version for women, and can be combined with the Strada C3 trousers using a zipper. For maximum, riding pleaseure!
List Price: $ 859.00
Price: $ 854.51