- Engineered for highest linearity and neutral sound for beautifully detailed recording of vocals and any acoustic instrument
- Nine selectable polar patterns for the perfect setting for every application
- Three attenuation levels (-6/-12/-18dB) for close-up recording or high-output sources of up to 158dB SPL
- Three different switchable bass-cut filters to reduce wind noise, subsonic noise or proximity effect
- Overload warning with audio peak hold LED to detect shortest audio peaks
If you don’t recognize this mic, let us introduce you. C414 XLS, this is a future recording legend. Future recording legend, this is one of the most popular microphones on the entire ever-lovin’ surface of the planet. Seriously, for over six decades, the AKG C414 (in one iteration or another) has been capturing voices and performances in the the leading studios and broadcast stations anywhere. Why? Because this multi-pattern workhorse mic sounds amazing on just about anything. No, really, we’re sure you’ve heard that a lot, but in this case it’s actually true. In fact, there are few microphones as widely used/loved/accepted as an industry standard as the C414 XLS. That’s why you’ll find a pair in just about every major studio.
List Price: $ 694.99
Price: $ 694.99