Moog DFAM – Drummer From Another Mother – Semi-Modular Analog Percussion Synth with 8 Step Analog Sequencer
- SEMI-MODULAR: No patching required. Anyone can create unique and impactful analog rhythms. 100% ANALOG: Unbridled sonic flexibility for a lifetime of percussive inspiration.
- 2 OSCILLATORS: Ultra-wide range sound generation – craft everything from subtly pulsing cadences to clangorous cacophony and floor-splitting bass.
- SELECTABLE ANALOG FILTERS: Dynamically sculpt your sound with a Low Pass or High Pass Ladder filter. 3 ENVELOPES: Interact dynamically with velocity to impart “human” variation to your sound.
- 8-STEP ANALOG SEQUENCER WITH VELOCITY: Vibrantly continuous control over each note. 24 PATCH POINTS: Explore modular patching or connect to a Mother-32 to create a 3-oscillator leviathan.
- LINK MULTIPLE UNITS: Rack up multiple DFAM and Mother-32 units for evocative analog compositions. EXTERNAL AUDIO INPUT: Process other sounds through DFAM’s analog circuitry EURORACK COMPATIBLE: Easily remove DFAM from its case and mount it into a Eurorack system. (Requires a 10 to 16 PIN Eurorack cable)
Drummer From Another Mother (DFAM) is a highly-interactive, Semi-Modular Analog Percussion Synthesizer and a vibrant deviation from the traditional drum machine. Handcrafted in Asheville, NC by the employee-owners at the Moog Factory, DFAM is the first addition to the Mother-32 family of synthesizers and presents an expressive hands-on approach to percussive pattern creation. It requires no patching, and absolutely no experience is needed for human-beings of any age to quickly begin synthesizing new and unique rhythmic compositions.
List Price: $ 649.00
Price: $ 649.00