- 19MP Main Camera with motion Eye system with rapid-fire burst capability and 3D scanning technology for capturing high-resolution 3D images. 13MP high-sensitivity front Camera with new display flash
- 5.2″ 1080p Full HD HDR Triluminous display and encased in rigid full-metal 7.4mm thick body design without any partition lines. Corning Glass 5
- Smart Amp and S-Force Front Surround Sound. High Resolution Audio capability with DSEE-HX, LDAC, and Digital Noise Cancellation.
- Android O platform. Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor. Supported by LTE (4G) cat 16, 4GB RAM and 64GB ufs
- Dual SIM Unlocked and compatible with GSM/LTE carriers utilizing GSM network such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Straight Talk, MetroPCS, Cricket wireless, simple mobile, bright spot, and others
Building on Sony’s traditional strengths in camera, visual, and audio innovation, the Xperia XZ1 takes another step forward as the premier smartphone for fans of entertainment and content creation. It all starts with the camera. As introduced in its recent Xperia XZ predecessors, the XZ1 comes equipped with Sony’s exclusive Motion Eye camera system with 960 fps Super Slow-Motion video capture. The Motion Eye camera now features enhanced Predictive Hybrid Autofocus with rapid-fire burst capability that captures continuous motion at 10 fps. The camera also introduces an innovative 3D scanning technology that captures high-resolution 3D images straight to the device and outputs them directly to a 3D printer and other 3D image applications.
List Price: $ 699.99
Price: $ 649.87