1986 S American Silver Eagle Dollar Collectible Coin 1986 (S), Proof 70 PF70UCAM, Uncirculated, NGC Certified. Label signed by Reagan Mercanti. PF70 NGC UCAM
- Popularity – The American Silver Eagle, or ASE, is a silver dollar struck from 1 troy oz of pure silver and has quickly become the most popular coin ever minted by the United States, making it the perfect gift for any occasion!
- Appeal – This NGC certified 1986 example, struck at the San Francisco Mint, is graded PF 70, or proof 70, with a UCAM designation, meaning it is a flawless, uncirculated coin with a polished surface that leaves brilliant luster for eye-popping contrast.
- Design – The obverse contains Adolph A. Weinman’s design of Walking Liberty while the reverse exhibits a heraldic eagle designed by John Mercanti.
- Label – The coin comes with an RCTV exclusive Pop Art Reagan label that is designed and hand signed by none other than John Mercanti himself.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee – Your purchase can be returned within 30 days of receipt for exchange or a refund of the purchase price. All labels have different serial numbers and can vary slightly.
“. This American Silver Eagle, or ASE, was struck at the San Francisco Mint in the year 1986. This series of the silver dollar is one of the most popular series across the United States. The coin is graded a perfect proof 70 by NGC so expect to see brilliant luster and contrast. The obverse depicts Adolph A. Weinman’s Walking Liberty. Lady Liberty, wrapped in the stars and stripes of the American flag, is shown walking towards the rising sun with an outstretched arm. The reverse exhibits John Mercanti’s heraldic Eagle design. Along with the coin comes an RCTV exclusive Pop Art Reagan label designed and hand signed by John Mercanti himself. ”
List Price: $ 868.75
Price: $ 868.75