- All-leather upper/shaft and lower/vamp develops great patina. Appropriate for D and E width. Shaft measures approx 12” tall from arch with approx 14” circumference at opening.
- Very Comfortable. Heel Cap Provides Cushion. Steel shank for arch and footbed support. Platform approx .4” and heel height approx 1.25” including shock absorbing heel cap.
- Classic Western Style with an elegant French Toe.
- Goodyear welt construction prevents sole separation and allows boots to be resoled. Lemonwood pegged soles.
- Protective Travel Bag included. Two all-cotton drawstring dustbags come with boots for travel and storage.
Welcome to Ranch Road Boots! These handsome boots come from our boot company founded in 2012 by a Marine veteran and Texan, Sarah Ford. Her good-looking granddad was a cowboy and his photograph graces the cover of each boot box. This Goodyear full-welt leather boot is inspired by the early 20th century American military and western boots. Our boots are made in Spain using American fitting lasts so you get Texas fit and low-key elegant style in a handcrafted pair of boots. We make each pair with a goodyear welt and they last longer than boots constructed only with glue. The comfortable, slip-resistant sole boasts traditional peg construction and steel shanks for support. You won’t find another boot offering better value and Ranch Road’s le