- Converts from a single to a double stroller; most riding options of any single to double stroller; 25% more riding options than City Select, with the bench seat accessory
- Seats can be front facing, parent facing, or sibiling facing; folding stroller, including auto lock, folds 30% smaller than City Select; hand-operated decelerating & parking brake, all in one control
- All terrain stroller features all-wheel suspension and locking front swivel wheels for control; telescoping handlebar adjusts to users of different heights; extended UV50+ canopy with peek-a-boo window keeps baby shaded
- Multi-position reclining seat and rotating calf support easily adjust for baby’s comfort; large storage basket and two integrated seatback pockets provide space for baby’s extras; seat holds child up to 45 lb and includes a 5-point stroller harness
- Convertible stroller allows you to customize your ride with accessories like car seat adapters, child’s tray, parent console, or weather shield, sold separately
The City Select LUX convertbile stroller goes from a single to double, so your growing family is always ready for any adventure. It has the most riding options of any single to double stroller, with over 20 configurations. That’s over 25% more than City Select. Add the bench seat so your older child can hop a ride. Or, add an infant car seat, pram, or second seat to accommodate up to two children. Folding stroller is 30% smaller and automatically locks, so it’s even easier to carry. All-wheel suspension and a decelerating hand brake provide increased comfort and control for this all terrain stroller.
List Price: $ 629.99
Price: $ 529.99