Bits and Pieces – 1000 Piece Murder Mystery Puzzle – Murder at the Museum by Artist Gene Dieckhoner – Solve the Mystery – 1000 pc Jigsaw
- Are you a super sleuth? Get out your detective kit and see if you can solve this murder mystery 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle
- Read the enclosed original story by Claudia Busto, piece together the jigsaw puzzle by artist Gene Dieckhoner and see if you can solve the Murder At Bedford Manor!
- Die-cut puzzle pieces are easy to handle – and no two are alike. Our 1000 Piece Murder Mystery Puzzles Puzzles are exciting and challenging to put together.
- Bits And Pieces exceptional jigsaw collection provides original and intriguing gifts for any interest, age or ability.
- Puzzle Size is 20″ x 27″ when completed.
Murder at the Museum is a 1000 Piece Murder Mystery Puzzle Designed by artist Gene Dieckhoner. Guests gather to enjoy the beautiful garden of the Museum, but someone has committed murder. Solve the puzzle to unravel the mystery. This puzzle is 20″ x 27″ when completed. Since the 16th century, jigsaw puzzles have been a favorite pastime for all ages. Now, with technological advances, Bits And Pieces has taken jigsaw puzzles to a new level of superior quality and challenging fun. Every original Bits And Pieces jigsaw puzzle is made with ultra-heavy weight board and cut with quality random puzzle dies with fully interlocking pieces for a secure fit. At Bits And pieces, we believe that every truly exceptional jigsaw puzzle starts with the work
List Price: $ 16.99
Price: $ 983.75