Panasonic Lumix LX100 II Large Four Thirds 21.7 MP Multi Aspect Sensor 24-75mm Leica DC VARIO-SUMMILUX F1.7-2.8 Lens Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Camera with 3″ LCD, Black (DC-LX100M2)
- 17 MP [4: 3 aspect] High-sensitivity multi-aspect Four Thirds MOS sensor. 4: 3, 3: 2, 16: 9, 1: 1 multi-aspect modes taken from 21.77 Megapixel total count*.
- LEICA DC 24-75mm Lens [F1.7-2.8], with power O.I.S. [Optical image stabilizer]
- 24P/ 30P 4K video and exclusive 4K photo modes plus focus Stacking.
- Electronic viewfinder EVF [2,764k-dot], and large 3-Inch touch sensitive monitor [1240k-dot]
- Classic external manual exposure and camera operation controls.
LUMIX LX100 II features large Four Thirds sensor technology in Panasonic’s world-renowned LX high-end compact camera series.
The LUMIX LX100 II offers a 17.0-megapixel in 4:3 aspect. Even the finest details can be precisely captured with the increased resolution of the new sensor. Along with a full hybrid photography experience with 24p / 30p 4K video and exclusive 4K PHOTO modes plus focus stacking and 4K pre-burst, the LUMIX LX100 II delivers improved photo capture modes, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 2.4GHz and a near DSLR-like photo experience with traditional lens-mounted and body-mounted exposure controls. The LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX lens (35mm camera equivalent: 24-75mm) comprises 11 elements in 8 groups, including 2 ED lenses and 5
List Price: $ 997.99
Price: $ 997.99