La Regis Jewelry 14k Yellow Gold 7.5-8mm AAA Handpicked White Japanese Akoya Cultured Pearl Necklace, 24″
- This necklace is affixed with the high quality 14K yellow gold clasp. We could customize the clasp based on your preferences.
- This Hand-picked Japanese Akoya Cultured Necklace is our top selling Akoya Cultured Necklace. If you are looking for the perfect gift for your sister, spouse, best friend, or mother, your search ends right here, as this is one of the most sophisticated and remarkable presents you can pick. We guarantee these pearls will be appreciated and cherished for many years.
- This necklace is a versatile strand that can be worn for multiple occasions. It is the ideal accessory for any outfit. You can wear them on their own or combine them with other pieces of jewelry – without a doubt, the look will be spectacular. To complete your ensemble, go for our matching Japanese Akoya Cultured Pearl Earrings – they make a powerful combination and a very refined accessory. Show your pearls off with flair and confidence and watch the complements come your way!
- These round Japanese saltwater Akoya cultured pearls display a higher luster than freshwater cultured because layers of aragonite platelets are formed much denser in cooler water temperatures. This factor enhances the value big time! Japanese Akoya cultured pearls are famous for their incredible shine, timeless grace & a favorite among brides and corporate workplace. Although they appear similar to round freshwater cultured, the difference in luster is clearly visible when compared side by side
- Cultured Akoya pearls date back to the 1920s and are extremely popular in strands and earrings. The imperfections are slight, if not negligible – it is tough to point out blemishes in the nearly flawless formations. La Regis Jewelry is committed to creating pieces of premium quality and continues to uphold the trust and faith placed in them by loyal customers. It is one of the leading Foundation Members of the CPAA on Amazon, so there is no compromise when it comes to standards.
This beautiful and elegant neckpiece is from one of La Regis Jewelry’s exclusive collections. Made using the finest Akoya pearls, this is a great foundation piece to add to your wardrobe. These are Japanese saltwater cultured pearls, named after the mollusk species were they grow in natural colors like white, pink or cream with a slight rose or ivory overtone. The necklace truly stands out due to its extraordinary reflectivity thanks to the Akoya pearl, whose trademark feature is a glorious luster. As you will notice, the natural surface has an exquisite sheen and a mirror-like reflection that lasts for years to come. The clasp is designed in a fish hook style for convenience that makes it easy to slip on and take off. The clasp finding is
List Price: $ 1,099.99
Price: $ 1,099.99