- The product listed does not come with an insole,Stitchdown Construction – Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot and many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- Made in USA ,Sienna Cache leather has subtle color variations for an antiqued effect that patinas beautifully over time
- Dri-Lex lining provides increased breathability and comfort. Retro One Piece Leather Upper. Shank-fiberglass
- Danner’s hand-crafted stitchdown construction increases durability and underfoot stability
- Vibram Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability on both wet and dry surfaces
- Danner’s 650 EE last offers a roomier fit without sacrificing support and stability. We recommend sizing down a half size for the best fit.
The women’s mountain light cascade is a tribute to one of Danner iconic hiking styles introduced in the early 1970’s – a style believed by many to be the greatest backpacking boot of all time, and is featured in the fox searchlight pictures release wild. Made in our Portland, ore. Factory, the boot features a rich, full-grain leather upper and flat red laces. The rugged Vibram kletterlift outsole is perfect for outdoor or casual use. It comes packaged in a vintage-style Danner box, an exact replica we used in 1995, the year cheryl strayed set off on her pacific crest trail adventure.How It Fits:The 650 M last offers a women’s specific fit with ample room through the toe box while maintaining exceptional support and stability. This women’s